If you’re planning to upgrade your heating or cooling system in the next year, it’s important to understand changes that will impact heat pumps and air conditioners. Starting on January 1, 2023, the Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) energy efficiency requirements will increase, meaning more efficient units, more savings and less impact on the environment. However, […]Read More
- Making the right choice: replace or repair my equipment?
The act of replacing or repairing your air conditioner is not one that should be taken lightly. ItView More
- What is seer used for rating heating and cooling devices?
People using any type of cooling device should know what is SEER. Seasonal Energy Efficiency RatioView More
- Why work with nate-certified technicians?
NATE certified technicians usually don’t render services as individual contractors; they mostly rView More
- Why should i purchase a service agreement?
The question as to what to consider when purchasing a service agreement is one that all HVAC equipmView More
- How do I know the technician is qualified for the job?
Today, the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) sector is bigger than it has ever been.View More
- Modern heating and cooling technology
Technological advancement has very many benefits to citizens of different countries. The heating anView More
- What is carbon monoxide poisoning: how to prevent it
Carbon monoxide poisoning may happen if CO from sources such as water heater, or heating system, orView More
- Home energy efficiency tips to help you save money
Chances are, if you want to save money, you are doing everything you know how to do. Do you know hoView More
- How does air conditioning work
Air conditioners work using a very simple scientific principle which is called phase conversion. AcView More
- Lack of maintenance can cause furnace problems
When the fall season approaches, most homeowners turn their attention to maintenance and repairs thView More