During the summer, when it’s hot and humid, you may rush home to enjoy the Arctic blast of your high-performing cooling system. However, it’s not so pleasant to come home to a frozen air conditioner that can no longer keep your home and its occupants comfortable. Don’t lose your cool, the HVAC pros at Canoga […]Read More
- Why is my AC Freezing Up?
During the summer, when it’s hot and humid, you may rush home to enjoy the Arctic blast of your hView More
- Is an AC Tune-Up Really Necessary? 4 Things to Think About
If your AC seems to be working fine, you don’t need to call an HVAC company for service, right? WView More
- My AC is Blowing Warm Air. What’s Wrong?
California heat is real, and keeping your family cool inside your home matters. So when the indoorView More
- AC Install Day – Here is What to Expect
The time has come for your new air conditioner install! Get ready: improved comfort, performance, aView More
- What is Carrier Infinity Greenspeed® Intelligence™ Technology?
The inventor of the air conditioner just keeps on innovating! We are proud to offer the next generaView More
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioners for Los Angeles Homes
Homeowners in Los Angeles looking to replace their air conditioners consider many variables beforeView More
- HVAC Rebates and Federal Tax Credits
Your home’s HVAC system is one of the most expensive items to replace. So, we don’t blame you fView More
- Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning Earns Readers’ Choice Award for 8 Years Straight
Big news! Canoga Park Heating and Air Conditioning has once again secured the title of Readers’ CView More
- Three New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
As another year comes to a close, millions of Los Angeles residents will reflect on the last twelveView More
- What the NOx? Furnace Emission Regulations for Los Angeles
Over the years of human history, we’ve experienced a boom of innovation. And while so many inventView More