Since Spring 2020, the world has been dealing with COVID-19. We now know that COVID spreads via aerosol, and more homeowners in Los Angeles understand the meaning of the term Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). But we’re all learning as we go here, including scientists and researchers. In our quest to continue learning about the industry […]Read More
- Everything We Know about COVID and Indoor Air Quality
Since Spring 2020, the world has been dealing with COVID-19. We now know that COVID spreads via aerView More
- 3 Reasons why you need proper ventilation in your home
You walk into a room and are immediately assaulted with the musty, stale odor of stagnant air. In cView More
- What is a Hepa Filter?
HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air. HEPA filters are advanced filters that create cleaView More
- Why you should care about maintaining your home’s hvac
Did you know that your HVAC should be inspected about twice a year? With spring right around the coView More
- Should i get my home’s air ducts cleaned?
In recent years, many companies have begun to offer air duct cleaning as a part of the overall cleaView More
- The Importance of Regular HVAC Maintenance
Your HVAC is an important part of your home. Keeping your house warm in the winter and cool in theView More
- How to improve your home’s indoor air quality
Before you can know how to improve air quality, it is good to know what can ruin it. In this articlView More
- What is a ductless hvac system and what are its benefits?
Everybody loves central air. It’s an absolutely wonderful invention that allows us to live comforView More
- What duct sealing can do for you
Your air ducts are an important part of your home comfort system. They help distribute the warm orView More
- Indoor air quality tips for pet owners
Are you a pet owner? So many people are, and they not only consider pets a part of their life, butView More