Schedule your no-contact AC tuneup today
AC maintenance is essential to a comfortable home while distancing. That’s why Canoga Park is offering a no-contact tuneup. It allows our expert technicians to service your AC without coming into contact with you or your family. It’s just one of many ways we’re adjusting our services to serve neighbors during this unprecedented time. Our team is ready to schedule your maintenance now!
No Contact AC Tuneup in 3 Simple Steps
- Call to schedule the exact time and day that works for you
- Answer a few questions to prep the technician
- Technician arrives and performs your indoor and outdoor maintenance in under 45 minutes* – with no close contact and plenty of distance.
Call (818) 348-4768 to schedule
Precautions we are taking
We are still serving customers in Los Angeles, helping to keep homes comfortable for families. Here are the extra safeguards already in place:
- Safety – If one of our technicians notices any signs of sickness, they will be told to stay home and self-quarantine.
- Sanitizing – Our team is carrying disinfectant solutions and use it during and between visits to ensure cleanliness.
- Hand Washing – Technicians are required to wash their hands as instructed by the CDC before and after each customer visit.
- Distancing – Our technicians will not shake hands and will keep a safe distance during appointments.
- Safe Disposal – Our technicians will remove old filters and other debris from our services and dispose of in antimicrobial bags.
Don’t want the full Tuneup?
Don’t want the full tuneup? We strongly recommend a filter change!
Remember: your air conditioner takes whatever particles are inside your home and spreads it around! You can capture and contain those contaminants with a clean filter.
Our safe filter change includes safe removal of your old filter (bagging and disposal), disinfecting the surfaces inside of your furnace, and installation of a new filter.