Air Purifiers for San Fernando Valley Homes
Here at Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand that your family’s health and safety are your top concern. You want to do everything possible to keep your family happy and healthy. Experts agree that Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) can significantly impact your health. The EPA ranks IAQ among the top environmental risks facing the public. Good news: Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning is well-versed in IAQ technology and can ensure the air inside your home is fresh and clean.
Healthy Air Indoors
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, people spent upwards of 90% of their time indoors. Shockingly, indoor air may be 2-5 times dirtier than outdoor air! And your home’s heating and air-conditioning system can be the cause for airborne spread of viruses.
But clean air is more than just preventing the spread of illness. Good indoor air quality is linked to:
- Better quality sleep
- Improved focus and productivity
- Less dust and dirt
You spend much of your indoor time in your home – it’s worth it to ensure your air quality is great!
Wait- I Thought I Already Had an Air Filter!
Your heating and air-conditioning system already has an air filter – isn’t that enough? Well, most residential air filters carry a MERV 8 rating. This type of filter only captures 15% of large particles (3-10 microns). It offers very little protection against viruses and bacteria. Your family deserves to breathe better. The best way to ensure that the air in your home is clean is by installing a whole home air purifier.
Whole Home Air Purifier
An air purifier works differently than an air filter. A filter simply removes larger particles from an air stream, but an air purifier actually cleans that air. Consider this: you wipe down counters and sanitize door knobs, but when was the last time that you cleaned your air?
Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to providing the best quality products to our customers. After extensive research, we have found the best air purification technology. We are proud to offer the Carrier® Infinity® Whole Home Air Purifier to keep your family healthy.
This air purifier offers a rating of MERV 15. This means it captures 95% of particles that can trigger allergies and asthma. Additionally, the Infinity Air Purifier features Carrier’s patented Captures & Kills® technology that cleans the air of even smaller particles. This technology uses a three-step process to Charge, Capture, and Kill.
- Charge: The Infinity Air Purifier creates electronically charged ions that attach to airborne dust, pollen, viruses, germs, and other particles.
- Capture: The pleated filter captures the charged particles like a magnet.
- Kill: An electric field zaps 99% of select viruses and bacteria.
Third-party testing proves that this technology inactivates 99% of viruses and bacteria captured by the filter. This includes the family of viruses that cause the common cold, the influenza virus, and bacteria that causes strep throat. And yes: it is also 99% effective at inactivating the coronavirus.
An air purifier not only decreases the viral and bacterial load in your home, it also decreases dust and pet dander. This means a highly efficient filtration and purification system can actually decrease the time you spend dusting your home!
Whole Home Purifiers vs. Plug-in Portable Air Cleaners
There are many new air purifiers on the market – you may have seen them at your local home goods store, heard about them in a radio ad, or seen an advertisement on social media. They bill these devices as high-tech smart home technologies. However, portable air cleaners have many downsides:
- Space – you have to find somewhere to put them in your home, and because plugin air purifiers require power, they need to be close to an outlet, too.
- Benefit – Portable air cleaners are effective… in the small space surrounding where they are standing. Only a whole-home air purifier will treat all the air inside your home.
- Aesthetics – The manufacturers try to make them look sleek, but plug-in air purifiers are an eyesore. A whole-home air purifier is installed inside your ductwork – out of sight!
- Setup & Maintenance – You have to remember to plug it in, turn it on, and take care of all the maintenance on the device.
- Operation – A portable air purifier only operates when you manually power it on. By contrast, a whole-home air purifier runs 24/7 – even while you sleep!
The Carrier Infinity Whole-Home Air Purifier is a sturdy, reliable device that will serve your home for years to come. It cleans all the air in your home, and does so without taking up any space or outlets. Finally, our team will professionally service the air cleaner when we perform our seasonal tuneups – ensuring longevity of the device. There’s no question that a whole-home air purifier is the best choice for your Southern California home!
Get The Best Whole Home Air Purifier in Los Angeles
Your family deserves protection from the best team in town. You can count on the air quality experts at Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning to provide the installation and maintenance services for your air quality system. In fact, we have been trusted to install over 11,000 air purification systems in the Southern California area. Get cleaner air today and contact us now!